//Screams because this is so perfect
Ailee - Let It Go
Coursing River of Words: 3/7/2014
The past three days
- Discovered the awesomeness of Darkside Skittles. You would think that Skittles can’t get any more awesome, but Darkside Skittles are at least 100x better than the original!
- Consumed too much candy.
I swear that I am only buying candy from the school store because our ICDC trip is funded by the money earned.
- Agreed with Jordan’s feeling of being alive while doing our chemistry test on Wednesday
- Spent a whole AP Biology class period listening to various versions of Let It Go
- Survived three school days
- Made lots of references to “One Day More” from Les Mis
- Felt alive because of chemistry again; yay for balancing oxidation-reduction reactions!
- Ate breakfast tacos for lunch and dinner
- Ate a snack and then slept as soon as I got home
- Just received a Hello Kitty monthly 2014 calendar!
I went an entire month without getting pregnant,